We are building a lane-based combat game with lots of elements of stealth (eg cloaking, hiding units, etc) We want it to appeal to a midcore audience of male 20-45, while still having a broad appeal (eg. SuperCell games). Here are some theming ideas we are toying with. Please let me know if you think we are hitting/missing the mark.
Our target Audience:
- 75% male, 25% female
- Age Range
- < 25, 25%
- 25~34, 30%
- 35~44, 30%
- >45, 15%
- 2~3 play sessions a day. 5~10 matches per play session.
- When commuting, washroom breaks, living room, in bed
- Geo & Culture:
- Focus on the US & English speaking market
- Try to make sure we don’t do things that would clearly be bad ideas in Japan/China/Korea.
- Strategy games
- Family Friendly games (not so much scantily clad women)