We are currently looking for an early reading curriculum expert to help develop and improve our reading curriculum targeted at kids aged 3~6. This individual will help craft lesson plans and learning activities to support the curriculum. This individual will also provide instructional design feedback to several new features that are currently under development.
This is a part-time contract position whose hours will vary depending on the project status.
- Create lesson plan for reading curriculum targeting kids aged 3~6.
- Review existing and upcoming app features to provide feedback on instructional designs.
- Ensure content is developmentally appropriate for the target student audience
- Extensive classroom experience teaching preK through Kindergarten
- Excellent understanding of U.S. standards for acquiring early reading skills
- Experience developing curriculum and learning activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for kids and kids digital learning products
- Experience in developing interactive educational content for digital platforms.
- Can work in US time zones. Preferably located in the US
If interested or have any questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, and information on any reading curriculums that you have developed in the past.
About 77SPARX Studio
77SPARX Studio is a leading kids mobile game company based in San Francisco, California. We make engaging kids learning apps that have been enjoyed by tens of millions of children around the world. Our flagship Wonster Words app is targeted at helping young children develop early reading skills, from letter recognition, phonemic awareness, sight words, to basic spelling skills. It features hundreds of engaging activities — including minigames, books, original animations, and more.
Note: 77SPARX Studio is not accepting agency/search firm referrals for this posting or other job postings. 77SPARX Studio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.