If you have previously downloaded Puzzingo and made purchases, then have to re-install Puzzingo. You can restore your previous purchases for free by following these instructions:
Once the restore is complete, you can download the puzzle pack again. If you have troubles restoring purchases, check the following:
- Purchases made on Android can’t be restored on an iOS device, and vice-versa. Unfortunately, this is a restriction by Apple & Google that we have no control over.
- If you are on a slow network, restore will sometimes time-out with an error “Nothing to Restore”. Please try re-doing the restore on a faster Wifi network. Occasionally, by waiting a while longer after getting the error message, the restore can still complete successfully.
- For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad):
- In order for restore to work, the device must be tied to the same iTunes account that the purchase was originally made on.
- In-app-purchase must NOT be disabled, otherwise restore won’t work. Here is some more information on disabling/enabling in-app-purchase.
- If you are getting an error that says, “THIS IS NOT A TEST USER ACCOUNT” or something similar, it is likely an issues related to the iOS upgrade. Here is some information:
- For Google Play Android devices:
- In order for restore to work, the device must be tied to the same Google Play account that the purchase was originally made on.
If you continue to have issues, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. In the email, please tell us what device the original purchase was made on, and what device you are restoring it onto. Thanks!